339760 Alemite Autolube BTX Tubing and Connectors - Push to Lock Tube Fittings
SKU 339760 Alemite
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Pieces
Alemite Centralized Lubrication - Autolube BTX-Tubing and Connectors
- The Alemite Autolube-BTX is an automated grease lubrication system that is compact, simple to install, and easy to use. The Autolube-BTX precisely delivers small amounts of lubricant at programmed intervals to multiple bearing points during machine operation. It can be used as a stand alone single point system, or as a pump and reservoir for a series progressive system.
- Built in controller continuously monitors system operation and controls lubrication cycle
- Low level control, cycle indication and external alarm relay output
- Ability to vary grease output for each lubrication point
- Delivers up to 30 lubrication points
- Piston pump delivers 0.08 oz. (0.147 in3 or 2.4cc/minute) of lubricant at up to 3,500 PSI. Includes 2,300 PSI maximum pressure relief valve fixed to the pump (not pictured).
||Push to Lock Tube Fittings
||Nylon Tubing - 1/4" x 50'
||Nylon Tubing - 1/4" x 150'
||Tube Fitting for Steel Tube - 1/4" OD x 1/8" NPT
||Tube Fitting for Steel Tube - 1/4" OD x 1/4" NPT