- Designed to harden and seal in the absence of oxygen, LA-CO LOC Anaerobic Thread Sealant is excellent for heavy vibration areas such as fire
sprinkler systems, compressors, and reciprocating equipment.
- Aliphatic solvents
- Aromatic solvents
- LP Gas
- Natural Gas
- Pressures: 3,000 PSI (204 BAR) for gas; 10,000 PSI (680 BAR) for liquid.
- Sealing temperature: -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C).
- Contains PTFE for a positive seal.
- Anaerobic adhesive provides locking power.
- Contains no solvents that may shrink and weaken seal.
- Ideal for threads in heavy vibration areas.
- DO NOT USE ON OXYGEN SERVICE; USE OXYTITE PASTE OR SLIC-TITE PTFE TAPE
- Made in USA with globally sourced materials.