011509 La-Co Cool Gel - 1qt. - (Case of 12)
(Unit Price: $19.01 each)
SKU 011509 La-Co Markal | 12 |
La-Co / Markal - Chemicals - Heat Protection Products - Cool Gel
- Cool Gel can be used to protect lead free valves during the soldering process and with any other soldering or brazing job to protect components and
materials from costly heat damage. Cool Gel's unique, no-drip gelled formula evaporates within 48 hours, eliminating cleanup. Using Cool Gel is easier
than using a heat blanket, and provides assurance the job can be completed without costly heat damage.
- Lead free valves and fittings
- New construction and piping installation
- Shower valves installation and repair
- Trim work and cabinetry
- Drywall and studs
- Commercial rooftop repair
- Furnace repair and installation
- Refrigeration repair and installation
- Medical gas systems
- Valve installation and repair
- Protects lead free valves during soldering.
- Reduces the threat of costly heat damage to rubber seals and gaskets.
- Protects components and materials during soldering to avoid heat damage.
- Protects painted and finished surfaces from discoloration due to torch heat.
- Unique gelled formula sticks to surfaces without dripping or running off.
- Clear, non-staining gel leaves no residue, eliminating cleanup.
- Safe, non-toxic, harmless to skin, and odorless.
- Made in U.S.A.
||Case of 24
||Case of 12